Welcome to networking sessions at Segal Coaching!
I am excited to add to my offerings a series of networking sessions in April and May 2017, to be held at my office in Stamford, CT. These sessions are open to senior and mid-level professionals in any field, and each includes a warm-up networking exercise followed by an hour of group coaching for up to eight participants.
Please register at Eventbrite.
If you attend all five sessions, you will learn to:
– overcome awkwardness, intimidation or blocks in your networking,
– develop and present a compelling personal value proposition,
– plan and organize your overall strategy in light of your goals,
– build your network organically and purposefully,
– use informational interviewing for career direction and job search,
– create shortcuts and effective communication starters, and
– follow through, when and where needed, for best results.
Also if you are interested in my offering of webinars, including the one I publicized here yesterday on NETWORKING (April 6) and an additional webinar on RESUMES (April 21), please click here. More webinars will be added in the coming months, so please join my blog mailing list for the most current information.
Image from Adobe Images.